What to Pack
Most of our rentals will provide everything you will need outside of your personal items, so your packing list should be hassle-free and simple! See below for common items that you should pack.
- Clothing - Bring shorts, tanks, tees, light dresses, several swim suits and a few dressy items if you plan on upscale dining. Most places are casual. Also, most units have laundry on-site or nearby if you need to do laundry.
- Sunglasses - The sun is intense here, so proper eye protection is important!
- Sunscreen and Aloe - It is very important that you wear sunscreen to protect your skin, and make sure to reapply as needed! Aloe is great for sunburn and helps your skin heal faster.
- Umbrella - The summer months can bring a lot of random rain, so it's best to be prepared just in case!
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, hair care items, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Any important documents (ID, passport, credit cards, insurance card for emergencies)
- Phone Chargers
- Electronics (cameras, computer, tablet, phone, etc)
If you happen to forget something, there are plenty of shopping options near our properties!